The perfect getaway.
Introducing Deja View, an incredible 6 bedroom luxury villa, unlike anything else on St. John. Located at the end of a private estate road, this gorgeous home is located 70 stories above Rendezvous Bay with incredible 180 degree views.
The villa has been totally re-imagined and offers everything you could want in the perfect vacation villa… and so much more!
Formerly known as Vistaero, this home now shares the same view as its predecessor, but with so many upgrades, improvements and embellishments, Deja View feels like you've arrived at a chic and exclusive private resort.
Beginning with the addition of the 800 sq. foot Bunk/Game/Media room, this six bedroom six ½ bath Caribbean villa now sleeps 17 people providing the perfect location for reunions, multiple family vacations, work retreats and weddings.
Six couples can enjoy six private king bedrooms with air conditioning and ensuite bathrooms or five couples have a place to vacation knowing the kids have a great separate space to sleep, relax and play in the Bunk/Game/Media room.
Each of the bedrooms has an incredible ocean view. All five bedrooms are positioned for privacy and furnished with luxury King four-poster bedroom sets, decorator touches, 55" HD TVs and elegant ensuite bathrooms.
The great room features an incredible open kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite surfaces and a large and elegant island. The kitchen steps into a soaring living space with indoor dining for up to 17, and comfortable seating in front of a 60" HD TV on a colorful, oversized sectional sofa. The room is anchored by a soaring, white quartz decorative fireplace.
The outdoor living space is equally spectacular, with over 5,000 sq. feet of resort style ambiance, including a huge pool with infinity water fall and additional water features. Multiple seating areas on various levels offer guests a myriad of lounging options in cushioned luxury. Coral Stone decks and glass tile accents echo the feeling of sky, beach and sea. A large Jacuzzi is perched on the corner of the deck, overlooking vistas from St. Croix to St Thomas to Puerto Rico in the distant west, a perfect place to unwind after a day at the beaches. A completely equipped outdoor kitchen and wet bar including commercial grade ice maker will assure you never need to leave this incredible space.
The addition of a wonderful bunk/game/media room offers plenty of room to stretch out, with one king and 5 extra long twin bunks, each with their own private space, perfect for children or adult singles alike. A 70 inch media system and huge sky blue Italian leather sectional sofa, as well as a billiards table complete this incredible space. Like the other bedrooms, this air conditioned room boasts views overlooking St Croix, Rendezvous Bay, and Ditleff Point. Even the ensuite bathroom features a shower with two windows overlooking St. Thomas and the beautiful blue ocean below, and is tiled in an elegant glass mosaic pattern from floor to ceiling.
This spacious house is now 4,671 sq. feet under roof and 5,000 sq. feet outdoor living area. The amenities at Deja View are incredible! The newly renovated pool is 24 x 34 and offers infinity edge and multiple water features. In fact the entire property has been incredibly well thought out and designed to offer guests the best experience possible. The deck has been completely redesigned and expanded and offers a separate drop down sunning deck in front of the expansive, sparkling blue glass infinity edge waterfall perfect for soaking in the ever changing vistas.
Recreation outdoor includes pool, spa, and ping pong. A billiards table and movies are enjoyed in the bunkroom.
Of course, one thing that has not changed is the view. Deja View enjoys glorious vistas above Rendezvous Bay, including views of the entire South shore, St. Thomas and St. Croix. Enjoy the sunrise over Ditleff point and the sun setting over St. Thomas and the tropical sea beyond.
The location is quiet and private, yet only a quick 5 minute drive to Cruz Bay with its colorful shops and world class restaurants. Our famous beaches lie immediately beyond. Experience the magnificent cruise ships sailing past the villa as they enter and exit the St Thomas port.
With the location, views and incredible amenities it has to offer, Deja View is one of the most sought after villas on St. John. Experience it for yourself.
Check out just some of the other incredible features:
- Indoor transformation including new travertine tile throughout the villa, beautiful dry stack white quartz fireplace and feature rock walls.
- Fully renovated bathrooms featuring colorful glass tile.
- Entirely new indoor kitchen. Mahogany Cabinets, granite countertops, island, bar seating, and all appliances including two dishwashers, convection oven and a huge apron front sink.
- Newly constructed coral stone deck throughout the 5,000 square foot outdoor living area including a dropped deck in front of the pool improving the stunning 180 degree pool view.
- The new, large Jacuzzi hangs on the outside deck corner with a spectacular view of St Thomas, Puerto Rico, St Croix, and Rendezvous Bay. "Invisible" Cable railing opens up the sweeping 180 degree ocean view for all decks.
- Incredible new covered outdoor kitchen center complete with refrigerator, grill, burners, separate commercial icemaker, granite countertops, dishwasher and two level bar sitting area.
- Renovated pool boasts new tile and sheer descent waterfalls with LED color changing lights.
- Completely refurnished throughout. All five bedrooms furnished with luxury King four-poster bedroom sets.
- Luxury Bedding Enjoy the pillow-top mattresses, down pillows, and Egyptian cotton sheets throughout.
- Elegant outdoor furnishing include several spacious conversation seating areas perfect for group gatherings including a 14 foot curved sofa, round day bed, six sun loungers and private seating outside the bedrooms. Relax and take in the view on the redwood arc two person hammock.
- Indoor and outdoor dining seating for 17. Huge open concept kitchen, dining, living area with vaulted cypress exposed beam ceiling featuring a two level indoor dining table and 14 x 10 foot comfortable sectional sofa.
- The newly renovated, colorful ½ bath is conveniently located next to the pool.
- Outdoor shower is by the entrance to wash off the beach sand after a fun day in the sun.
- State of the art electronics including large HD TVs and Blu ray players in all bedrooms and living areas. Enjoy the music from a state of the art iPod Airplay stereo system in multiple areas of the villa located indoor, outdoor, and around the pool and Jacuzzi. Wireless internet available in all rooms.
- Weddings and Events for up to 40 guests are welcomed with additional fees.
- Unique bunk/game/media room with one king bed and five twin extra long spacious bunks, billiards table, 70 inch HD TV media system, and sky blue 17 ft long Italian leather sectional sofa.
Depending on the number of guests the reservation is for determines the number of bedrooms available to guests:
- 1-4: 2 Bedrooms
- 5-6: 3 Bedrooms
- 7-8: 4 Bedrooms
- 9-10: 5 Bedrooms
- 11-17: All + Bunk Room
The bunk room is included in the 11-17 person pricing, but also available for lower tiers:
Off Season additional bunk room available for $2000
In Season additional bunk room available for $2500
Events up to 40 guests.
$5000 event fee plus additional security deposit
Your vacation getaway is waiting.